Utilities | Wooster City Services

Water Bill
Pay Your Utility Bill Online
Wooster City Services
Need to Start a New Service? Message Us Today!


538 N. Market St.

Pay By Phone:  (330) 439-2126

Fax:  (330) 263-5262

Contact Us
Updated: January 3, 2019 10:07 AM

City of Wooster Municipal Offices will be closed on Monday, January 21, 2019 in observation of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. There will be NO trash delay the week of January 21st…

Click to Expand All
How do I report a water line break or request emergency water shutoff?

Call (330) 263-5286 for 24/7 assistance.

What if I have flooding or a sewage backup?

Call (330) 263-5294 for 24/7 assistance.

How do I start new service or stop services for water, sewer, storm sewer or trash?

Call (330) 263-5228 or send us a message above.

Questions regarding your WCS billing?

Call (330) 263-5228 or send us a message above.

Water quality questions?

Call (330) 263-5286.

Who should I call for a water or sewer issue?

Contact The City of Wooster Utilities Division at (330) 263-5261. If after hours, call (330) 263-5286.

Who do I call to enclose the ditch in front of my house?

Contact The City of Wooster Engineering Division at (330) 263-5251.

Who do I call to report a sewer odor?

Contact the Water Pollution Control Plant at (330) 263-5294 or send us a message above.

Department Contacts
Department Contacts

Nathan Coey

Utilities Manager

(330) 263-5284




Collection & Distribution

Call for sewer problems, leaks, meter leaks, other meter problems

Daytime (7 AM - 3:30 PM)
(330) 263-5261

Evening (after 3:30 PM)
(330) 263-5286