It is our practice to provide an equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are committed to this practice and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
We are committed to assuring that:
- All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment-related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis;
- Employment decisions are based on the principles for equal opportunity. All personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, training, and participation in social and recreational programs are administered without regard to any characteristic protected by state, federal or local law;
- Employees and applicants will not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, retaliations, coercion or discrimination because they have exercised any right protected by law;
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for disabilities and religious beliefs;
We believe in and practice equal opportunity. All employees are responsible for supporting the concept of diversity and assisting our City in meeting its objectives.
No current job openings.
If you are interested in working for the City of Wooster, please follow the below process to apply for a position:
- Download and complete the City of Wooster employment application found at the bottom of this page.
- Save the application under a different file name.
- After saving your changes, send us your completed application and resume. You may do so by any of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 330-263-5213
City of Wooster
538 N. Market St.
Wooster, Ohio 44691
Your application and resume will be kept on file for ONE YEAR. If your application and resume have been submitted and a new position is posted that may interest you, please call the Human Resources Department at 330-263-5254, and notify us to place your application/resume with the new position.