Resident: $150.00 | Non-Resident: $175.00
Resident: $200.00 | Non-Resident: $240.00
Resident: $37.50 ea. | Non-Resident: $43.75 ea.
The full amount is required at the time of reservation to secure the rental.
- Fees are based on a 4-hour rental (minimum).
- User will be charged for entire time of room usage. This includes time used for decorating, clean up, etc. There will be an additional charge of $37.50 resident and 43.75 non-resident per hour for each hour of use beyond the initial four. The time required for the rental must be indicated at the time of reservation.
- Reservations may be made by phone with a credit card, or in person at the Recreation office.
- Renter must be at least 18 years of age and present during the entire rental period.
- A building supervisor will be present during the entire rental period.
- Closing time is 11:00 p.m. Any exceptions must be approved by the Recreation Manager.
- Tables are 8 feet long and seat three comfortably on each side.
- Seating capacity of Community Room- 125 with tables and chairs or 175 without tables and chairs.
For available dates and times please contact the Recreation Department @ 330-263-5207
If cancellation occurs, the following refund schedule will be applied:
- 0-14 Days Notice: No money refunded.
- 15-29 Days Notice: 50% of total fee paid will be refunded.
- 30+ Days Notice: All money refunded except $50.00
The Recreation and Community Center offers a Farmer's Market from 7:30am - 12:00pm on Thursdays beginning in late June through the beginning of October. Vendors will be set up outside the Community Center to sell a variety of goods. All products offered are home grown, handmade, or baked fresh.
Any individuals who are interested in becoming a vendor may contact us by calling 330-263-5207 with any questions.