Resident: $150.00 | Non-Resident: $175.00
Resident: $200.00 | Non-Resident: $240.00
Resident: $37.50 ea. | Non-Resident: $43.75 ea.
A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation to secure the rental. The balance will be due 45 days prior to rental date. If remaining balance is not received by the date indicated on your paperwork we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and retain the deposit.
- Fees are based on a 4-hour rental (minimum).
- User will be charged for entire time of room usage. This includes time used for decorating, clean up, etc. There will be an additional charge of $37.50 resident and $43.75 non-resident per hour for each hour of use beyond the initial four. The time required for the rental must be indicated at the time of reservation.
- Reservations may be made by phone with a credit card, or in person at the Recreation office.
- Renter must be at least 18 years of age and present during the entire rental period.
- A building supervisor will be present during the entire rental period.
- Closing time is 11:00 p.m. Any exceptions must be approved by the Recreation Manager.
- Tables are 8 feet long and seat three comfortably on each side.
- Seating capacity -125 with tables and chairs, 175 without tables and chairs.
For available dates and times please contact the Recreation Department @ 330-263-5207
If cancellation occurs, the following refund schedule will be applied:
- 0-14 Days Notice: No money refunded.
- 15-44 Days Notice: 50% of total fee paid will be refunded.
- 45+ Days Notice: All money refunded except $50.00
The Recreation and Community Center offers a Farmer's Market from 7:30am - 12:00pm on Thursdays beginning in late June through the beginning of October. Vendors will be set up outside the Community Center to sell a variety of goods. All products offered are home grown, handmade, or baked fresh.
Any individuals who are interested in becoming a vendor may contact us by calling 330-263-5207 with any questions.