The Wooster Recreation Department reserves the right to CLOSE registration and put individuals on a waitlist based on totals in each age group at any time before or after the registration deadline. Any individuals added to a roster will be taken from the waitlist in the order they were placed on it. If minimum enrollment is not met in any one age group those registered may be refunded and the program may not be offered in that age group.
Spectators are defined as family members of any youth basketball program participant who are coming to watch a practice or a scrimmage.
- Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments. Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Spectators need to remain 6ft. away from others at all times, unless you are with people from your own household.
- Spectators may only gather in groups of the same family/household.
- Family members must sit together, socially distanced from other individuals/family groups.
- No congregating at the Wooster Soccer Complex before or after practices or games. This includes players, coaches, athletic trainers or officials.
Please stand by for Mask requirements
Located at Wooster High School
515 Oldman Road. Wooster, OH 44691
Please plan on extra time for parking.
2695 Graustrak Path. Wooster, OH 44691
101 W. Bowman St. Wooster, OH 44691.
Use Grant Street entrance and enter building under the "GYMNASIUM" sign. Accessible entry is available at this location. To arrange entry, please call Michele at the Recreation office, 330-263-5207 Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
1071 Dover Rd. Wooster, OH 44691.
This gymnasium will not be used for the 2020-2021 Basketball Season