Effective immediately on March 19, 2020, City of Wooster offices will be CLOSED to public walk-ins.
The City of Wooster Fire and Police operations at the Safety Center and the fire stations located Downtown and Akron Road are also CLOSED to public walk-ins.
We will re-evaluate the situation on April 1, 2020.
Although offices will be closed to public walk-ins, staff will be accessible by phone and email. Please see the listing below for the number of pertinent City offices:
- Director of Administration: 330-263-5244 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mayor’s Office: 330-263-5245 and by email email@example.com
- Human Resources: 330-263-5254 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utility Billing office: 330-263-5228 and by email email@example.com
- Finance Department: 330-263-5228 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Police Department: Emergency 911 or Police Dispatch 330-287-5720
Contact us online by using the CONTACT form on our website - https://www.woosteroh.com/contact
In addition, online services are as follows:
- Utility Payments: https://www.iwebms.net/woosteroh
- Utility Payments by phone: 330-439-2126
- Taxes: https://www.woosteroh.com/finance/tax-information-forms
- Permitting (Building & Zoning): https://woosteroh.viewpointcloud.com/
All City offices and services can be contacted via email and phone for any needed help. Contact information can be found on each Departments page on our website at www.woosteroh.com.
Promotion and education for citizens and customers will continue to be posted on the following online platforms: