Don Bell Portable Stage
Perfect for all types of events and performances, the Wooster Parks and Recreations' "ShowMaster 2000 Series", Mobile Sound Shell Stage offers sight, sound and weather control for outdoor performances.
Features include a hydraulically operated canopy for sun and rain protection during performances and extra security when closed, a hydraulically operated stage deck for extra performance area, acoustic body panels for superior sound projection and control, all this provides optimum performance and go anywhere capability.
Dimensions - Mobile Sound Shell When Extended:
- Body Length 24'
- Canopy Depth (when open) 16'
- Main Stage Deck Length 24'
- Down Stage Canopy Height From Stage Floor 12' - 4"
- Folding Stage Deck Length 24'
- Stage Depth 14'
- Up Stage Ceiling Height from Stage Floor 7'
- Stage Height from Ground 48" to 61" (Adjustable)
- Canopy Height from Ground 16 '- 7" @ 48" Deck Height, 17' - 8" @ 61" Deck Height
Dimensions - Mobile Sound Stage Transport:
- Overall Road Width: 8'- 6"
- Overall Road Length: - Including Hitch 30'
- Overall Height 13' - 3"li>